Improving diversity knowledge is a required component of every company.
Course Length: 8 hours
Term of Subscription: 3 months
Improving diversity knowledge is a required component of every company. With more and more businesses having global presence workplace diversity is a forgone conclusion. Your participants will be able to use strategies to be proactive and remove barriers. They will be shown how to build and encourage diversity in their workplace and community.
Our Workshop Diversity course will help participants understand what diversity is, and how they can create a more diverse environment. They will be instructed on how to use active listening and employ effective questioning techniques. By learning the right complaint resolution skills and choosing the right course of action communication throughout your business will be strengthened.
Participants will learn:
- Understanding Diversity
- Understanding Stereotypes
- Breaking Down the Barriers
- Verbal Communications Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Being Proactive
- Coping with Discrimination
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization