Teamwork and Team Building
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it's at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team.
Course Length: 8 hours
Term of Subscription: 3 months
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
The Teamwork and Team Building workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
- Defining Success
- Types of Teams
- The First Stage of Team Development – Forming
- The Second State of Team Development – Storming
- The Third Stage of Team Development Norming
- The Fourth Stage of Team Development – Performing
- Team Building Activities
- Making the Most of Team Meetings
- Solving Problems as a Team
- Encouraging Teamwork