Ten Soft Skills
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication.
Course Length: 8 hours
Term of Subscription: 3 months
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our Ten Soft Skills You Need workshop your participants will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
Participants will learn:
- What are Soft Skills?
- Soft Skill 1: Communication
- Soft Skill 2: Teamwork
- Soft Skill 3: Problem Solving
- Soft Skill 4: Time Management
- Soft Skill 5 and 6: Attitude and Work Ethic
- Soft Skill 7: Adaptability/Flexibility
- Soft Skill 8: Self-Confidence
- Soft Skill 9: Ability to Learn from Criticism
- Soft Skill 10: Networking